Shark® MP200™ Veri Kaydı Çolu Bağlantılı WiFi Enerji Ölçüm Cihazı
The MP200™ high density metering system measures and reports on energy usage from 8 three phase circuits or 24 single phase circuits. Consolidate many metering points in a compact, highly rugged multi-circuit design that saves mounting space, installation time, and equipment costs. The MP200™ Multipoint WiFi energy meter is ideal for industrial, campus, or multi-tenant installation.
Use EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® system to collect energy usage data, view dashboards, provide reporting, and analyze energy use reduction opportunities. The system can also generate customized monthly energy billing that supports most common rate structures.
- Rugged, Space Saving Design
- Multiport Communication
- Advanced Onboard Logging Capability
- Reduce Energy Costs Using EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® System
- Generate Tenant Billing
- Optional Remote Displays
- Standard I/O
Rugged, Space Saving Design
- One MP200™ Multipoint WiFi energy meter replaces 8 three phase meters or 24 single phase meters.
- Rugged metal case design with intrinsically safe current stud inputs for substation and critical infrastructure.
- Transducer and remote LCD color touchscreen display for easy retrofit installation in a panel.
Send Data to Multiple Applications
- Standard RS485 and front USB.
- Optional Ethernet/WiFi module provides ten simultaneous sockets of both RJ45 Ethernet and WiFi.
- Modbus ASCII/RTU/TCP standard protocols.
- Web server for Ethernet/WiFi configuration.
Advanced Onboard Logging Capability
- Up to 7 years of logging capability.
- Up to 32 MB memory.
- Two historical logs – one pre-configured and one configurable.
Reduce Energy Costs Using EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® System
Create Energy Usage Analysis Using Stored Logs from the MP200™ Meter
- Save on demand charges, which can be as high as 50% of actual energy usage, with predicted peak demand alerts.
- Perform detailed usage analysis for your complete business with enterprise level dashboards and reporting.
- Identify poorly performing buildings – energy efficient buildings can consume up to 85% less energy.
- Program email alerts for multiple meter conditions.
- Determine your impact on the environment and assess the success of sustainability initiatives by monitoring total and per location carbon footprint.
Generate Tenant Billing
Use EnergyReporterPQA™ Software to Bill Tenants and Allocate Departmental Costs
- Bill tenants accurately for their actual usage. Tenant submetering has been shown to reduce energy usage by up to 18%.
- Automatically import usage data directly from the MP200™ Multipoint WiFi energy meter.
- Generate customized and automated bills and invoices.
- Set up multiple rate structures with fees, taxes, and surcharges.
- Set up holidays, peak and off-peak hours.
- Generate executive energy usage summary reports.
Optional Remote Displays
Touchscreen LCD Color Display Makes Meter Reading Easy
- Provides flexible installation – put meter in panel and mount display on the panel door.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive screen navigation.
- Two display sizes to fit your application: 3.5” or 5.7”.
- Phasor diagrams and circuit diagnostic information.
- Read meter data for each circuit.
- Ethernet capable – mount display remotely from meter base.
- Two relay outputs for control applications.
- Four pulse inputs for counting pulses from other meters, e.g., water meters.
- Up to 300 V L-N power supply.
- Industry standard voltage inputs and multi-circuit current inputs.
- Shopping Malls/Shopping Centers
- University Campuses
- Data Centers
- Hospital Loads
- LEED Projects
- Tenant Submetering
- Industrial Circuit Cost Allocation
- Load Management and Load Curtailment
- Distribution Transformer Metering