Shark® 50 Çok Fonksiyonlu Santral Ölçüm Cihazı
Shark® 50 Multifunction Electrical Switchboard Meter
Electro Industries’ Shark® 50 meter is a high-quality, affordable 0.5% class electrical switchboard panel meter. Designed for easy installation into electrical panels and switchgear, it is ideal for both new metering applications and as a simple replacement for existing analog or older electrical meters. Its bright red, three-line, built-in LED display makes meter readings easily viewable. In addition, the display has an anti-dither algorithm to improve reading stability. Its high-speed DSP technology and high-resolution A/D conversion provides stable and reliable measurements. And you can easily verify its energy accuracy using the meter’s built-in test pulse.
- Optional Communication
- Virtual Upgrade Switches
- Rugged and Safe Voltage and Current Inputs
- Intuitive Design
- Universal ANSI and DIN Mounting
- Metering Applications
Meets Both Revenue Metering Accuracy and Environmental Standards
- ANSI C12.20 0.5 Accuracy Class.
- IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5S.
- Built-in test pulse for accuracy verification.
Add Communication and Energy Pulse
- Optional RS485 port offers Modbus communication and baud rates from 9,600 to 57,600 (485P Option).
- RS485 option includes a fixed energy pulse mapped to positive energy.
Virtual Upgrade Switches
The Shark® 50 meter is equipped with EIG’s exclusive V-Switch™ technology. This allows you to upgrade and add features, even after the meter is installed.
Available V-Switch™ Keys:
- V1 – Voltage and Current Meter (Default).
- V2 – V, A, kW, kVAR, PF, kVA, Freq.
- V3 – V, A, kW, kVAR, PF, kVA, Freq, kWh, kVAh, and kVARh.
Rugged and Safe Voltage and Current Inputs
Designed for Harsh Electrical Applications
- High isolation universal voltage inputs.
- Short circuit safe current inputs.
- Color coordinated labeling to reduce wiring errors.
Designed for Ease of Use
- Easily viewable display with superior user presentation.
- Simple navigation and faceplate programming.
- Anti-dither algorithm for reading stability.
Universal ANSI and DIN Mounting
Great for Retrofit and New Switchboard Meter Installations
The unit mounts directly in an ANSI C39.1 (4″ round form) or an IEC 96 mm DIN square form. This is perfect for new installations and for existing panels. In new installations, simply use DIN or ANSI punches. For existing panels, pull out old analog meters and replace them with the Shark® 50 meter. The meter uses standard voltage and current inputs so that CT and PT wiring does not need to be replaced.
- Perfect for switchgear panel direct retrofit.
- Uses minimal panel space.
- Mounts in only 4″ panel depth.
Ideal for Multiple Applications
- Commercial Metering.
- Industrial Metering.
- Campus Metering.
- Indication Meter Replacement.