Shark® 270 Soket ve Santral Ölçüm Cihazı
Shark® 270 Socket and Switchboard Form Revenue Meter
The Shark® 270 is a SCADA ready revenue meter for utility substation, power generation, and commercial/industrial utility customers.
- Primary Revenue Metering
- Underglass Power Quality Measurement and Analysis
- SCADA Communication Capability
- Underglass Wireless Cellular
- Built-in Expandable I/O
- Enhanced Cyber Security
- WYSIWYG Screen Designer
- Rugged Design
- S1 Relay Case Retrofit
Primary Revenue Metering
- Third party certified to ANSI C12.20 0.1 Accuracy Class.
- Third party certified to IEC 62053-22 0.2S.
- Transformer line loss for accurate customer billing.
- CT/PT compensation to correct for instrument transformer errors.
- Time of Use perpetual calendar.
- KYZ pulse outputs/inputs for delivering or recording pulses.
- Test mode and energy presets.
- Meets utility needs for high accuracy, verifiable metering.
Underglass Power Quality Measurement and Analysis
Record Power Quality Waveforms at Critical Locations
- Record up to 512 samples/cycle waveforms for sag, swell, or current fault event.
- Waveform scope for viewing real time voltage and current waveforms.
- CBEMA and SEMI F47 graphs.
- Power factor.
- Phase imbalance.
- Symmetrical components.
SCADA Communication Capability
Multiport Communication and Protocol Support
- Standard Type 2 ANSI optical port and RS485/KYZ port.
- Optional 10/100BaseT Ethernet port.
- Optional IEC 61850 Protocol Ethernet port.
- Modbus RTU/ASCII, Modbus TCP/IP, DNP3, and IEC 61850 protocols.
- Optional RS485/RS232 communication port.
Underglass Wireless Cellular
Collect Energy Data and PQ Waveforms Directly over the Air
- Optional 4G LTE™ and 4G GSM (Coming Soon).
- Verizon certified, AT&T and Rogers pending.
- Cost-effective solution to supplement or replace costly AMI infrastructure.
- High-speed protocol to program meters and download data.
- Collect data with EIG software or MV90.
- Commission independently or through EIG for easy installation.
- Collect metering data and power quality waveforms from the same wireless connection.
- Secure communication using virtual private network infrastructure.
Built-in Expandable I/O
Underglass I/O Instead of Expansion Modules
- Up to two I/O cards can be installed underglass.
- Analog output cards offer four channel 0-1 mA or 4-20 mA outputs for RTUs, generating stations, and process control applications.
- Pulse input/output card offers four pulse outputs and four status inputs for pulse counting applications.
- Relay input/output card offers two relay outputs and two status inputs for control, alarm, and status.
- Additional Com cards include Ethernet, serial and 4G wireless cellular solutions.
- Underglass I/O greatly simplifies installation, eliminating I/O modules and power supplies.
- Keystone connector and terminal block simplifies installation by allowing for custom I/O cable length.
Enhanced Cyber Security
Protect Critical Metering Data and Meet NERC CIP Compliance
- Meet your cyber security initiatives.
- IP Whitelisting.
- Password and username encryption.
- Role-based authorization.
- Anti-tampering System Events log.
- Port lockdown control for Ethernet option.
- Hardware locks and sealing switch to prevent remote tampering.
WYSIWYG Screen Designer
Create Custom Screens and UI to Meet Specific Needs
- 3 display modes with up to 250 screens.
- Custom screens can display any meter readings.
- Display water, gas, and other types of usage.
- Add diagnostic information.
- Provide other critical operational data.
- Use the meter as an aggregator and display total usage.
Designed for Long Life and Easy Installation
- Primary surge suppression to protect installed meter.
- Built-in I/O instead of expansion modules.
- Superior Keystone connectors to connect I/O to meter base.
S1 Relay Case Retrofit
- Draw out meter cradle for easy testing and replacement.
- Easy-remove hinged paddle to simplify installation.
- NEMA 4X rated for use in outdoor substation control panels.
- One button cover release for simpler installation and testing.
- Primary revenue metering.
- Advanced metering infrastructure.
- Customer power quality.
- SCADA substation metering.
- Distributed energy/microgrid.
- Industrial and commercial metering and sub-metering.