Shark® 200S/100S Çok Fonksiyonlu WiFi Elektrik Submetre
Electro Industries produces the most advanced series of electrical submeters available. These high-performance products measure revenue grade electrical energy usage and communicate that data to energy management and reporting applications.
- 0.2% Energy Accuracy
- Advanced Communication
- Advanced Onboard Logging Capability (200S)
- Reduce Energy Costs Using EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® System
- Generate Tenant Billing
- Superior Design
0.2% Energy Accuracy
Highly Accurate Energy Measurements
- Meets ANSI C12.20 0.2 CL and IEC 62053-22 0.2S standards for energy accuracy.
- 24-bit ADC and 400+ samples/cycle.
- Has a built-in KYZ pulse for testing meter accuracy.
Includes Simultaneous 802.11b WiFi and RJ45 Ethernet
- Standard IrDA port for laptop meter reading and configuration.
- RS485 serial or optional Ethernet/WiFi module.
- Optional Ethernet module supports 10 sockets for both wired and wireless Ethernet.
- Ethernet module has a web server for configuration.
- WPA2 and other WiFi encryption technology.
- Supports standard Modbus and DNP3 protocols.
Advanced Onboard Logging Capability (200S)
- Three independently programmable historical logs with 64+ parameters each.
- Limits/Alarm log with magnitude and duration of an event – 2048 events are available.
- System events anti-tampering log.
Reduce Energy Costs Using EIG’s EnergyPQA.com® System
Create Energy Usage Analysis Using Submeters’ Log Data and Stored Readings
- Save on demand charges, which can be as high as 50% of actual energy usage, with predicted peak demand alerts.
- Perform detailed usage analysis for your complete business with enterprise level dashboards and reporting.
- Identify poorly performing buildings – energy efficient buildings can consume up to 85% less energy.
- Program email alerts for multiple meter conditions.
- Determine your impact on the environment and assess the success of sustainability initiatives by monitoring total and per location carbon footprint.
Generate Tenant Billing
Use EnergyReporterPQA™ Software to Bill Tenants and Allocate Departmental Costs
- Bill tenants accurately for their actual usage. Tenant submetering has been shown to reduce energy usage by up to 18%.
- Automatically import usage data directly from the WiFi electric submeter.
- Generate customized and automated bills and invoices.
- Set up multiple rate structures with fees, taxes, and surcharges.
- Set up holidays, peak and off-peak hours.
- Generate executive energy usage summary reports.
- Standard 5 A or 1 A CTs.
- Submeters surface mount to any wall.
- Bright red LED display with three .56” lines for easy meter reading.
- Inner cover to ensure safety when installing.
- Optional remote antenna available.
- Industrial Submetering.
- Commercial Buildings.
- Government Facilities.
- Shopping Malls.
- Energy Efficiency OEMs.