Shark® 100 Çok İşlevli Güç ve Enerji Ölçüm Cihazı
Shark® 100 Multifunction Power and Energy Meter
Electro Industries’ Shark® 100 meter is one of the industry’s highest performance revenue grade panel meters. With a sampling rate of over 400 samples per cycle, the meter excels in accuracy, with readings rated at ANSI C12.20 0.2 CL and IEC 62053-22 0.2S classes. The meter has an easy-to-read, bright red LED display, with intuitive navigation. The Shark® 100 meter is ruggedly designed using intrinsically safe current inputs. It is ideal for both new metering applications and as an easy replacement for existing, installed meters.
- High Accuracy
- Expandable Communication
- Virtual Upgrade Switches
- Power Quality Features
- Rugged and Safe Voltage and Current Inputs
- Intuitive Design
- Universal ANSI and DIN Mounting
- Metering Applications
Revenue Grade Accuracy
- ANSI C12.20 0.2 CL accuracy.
- IEC 62053-22 0.2S accuracy.
- Built-in test pulse for accuracy verification.
Add Serial or Ethernet to Standard IrDA and KYZ Pulse
- Optional second communication port.
- RS485 serial port option with Modbus and DNP3.
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet port option with Modbus TCP/IP.
Virtual Upgrade Switches
The Shark® 100 meter is equipped with EIG’s exclusive V-Switch™ technology. This allows you to upgrade and add features, even after the meter is installed.
Available V-Switch™ Keys:
- V1 – Voltage and Current Meter (Default).
- V2 – V, A, kW, kVAR, PF, kVA, Freq.
- V3 – V, A, kW, kVAR, PF, kVA, Freq, kWh, kVAh, and kVARh, and DNP3.
- V4 – V, A, kW, kVAR, PF, kVA, Freq, kWh, kVAh, and kVARh, THD Monitoring, Limit Exceeded Alarms, and DNP3.
Power Quality Features
The V4 Upgrade Adds Power Quality Measurements
- THD Monitoring.
- Program up to 8 Limits for any measured energy value.
- View limit exceeded alarms.
Rugged and Safe Voltage and Current Inputs
Designed for Harsh Electrical Applications
- High isolation universal voltage inputs.
- Short circuit safe current inputs.
- Color coordinated labeling to reduce wiring errors.
Designed for Ease of Use
- Easily viewable display with superior user presentation.
- Simple navigation and faceplate programming.
- Anti-dither algorithm for reading stability.
Universal ANSI and DIN Mounting
Great for Retrofit and New Switchboard Meter Installations
The unit mounts directly in an ANSI C39.1 (4″ round form) or an IEC 96 mm DIN square form. This is perfect for new installations and for existing panels. In new installations, simply use DIN or ANSI punches. For existing panels, pull out old analog meters and replace them with the Shark® 100 meter. The meter uses standard voltage and current inputs so that CT and PT wiring does not need to be replaced.
- Perfect for switchgear panel direct retrofit.
- Uses minimal panel space.
- Mounts in only 4″ panel depth.
Ideal for Multiple Applications
- Utility Metering.
- Commercial Metering.
- Industrial Metering.
- Power Generation
- Campus Metering.
- Analog Meter Replacement